- Item # 1009843
- Model # 3066X00020
The AKG C520L is a headset condenser microphone with maximum dynamic range for perfect vocal sound. Its cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted ambient noise. An ideal choice for frontmen,… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Condenser-quality sound with no loss of level when you turn your head.
The AKG C520L is a headset condenser microphone with maximum dynamic range for perfect vocal sound. Its cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted ambient noise. An ideal choice for frontmen, singing keyboardists, drummers, guitarists, and dancers. The microphone arm mounts either on the left or right side of the headband as desired. The C 520 L provides the perfect solution for any performer needing a handsfree microphone. A transducer shock mount reduces handling noise to a minimum. The moisture shield prevents perspiration from penetrating into the transducer element, ensuring a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone. Can be used with the AKG B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering (Not included). Important! Using any power supply other than those recommended by AKG may damage your microphone and will void the warranty. If you're an energetic performer, a headworn condenser is the way to go.
- Head-worn microphone with continuously adjustable behind-the-neck headband
- External shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- Miniature gooseneck for precise positioning near the user's mouth
- Microphone arm provides choice of left or right-hand use
AKG C 520 L Headworn Condenser Microphone
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 60-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (46 db)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 130/132 dB SPL, (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 dB
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
- Recommended load impedence: >=2000 ohms
- Power requirement: B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering.
- Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
- Current consumption: approx. 2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Cable length: 5', (1.5 m)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 7.7" x 5.3" (microphone only), 179.1 mm x 51 mm (microphone only)
- Net weight: 0.9 oz, (26 g)
- Standard accessories: W44 windscreen