- Item # 1507466
- Model # K371
AKG K371 Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle.K371s are precision-e… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Over-ear, closed back studio headphones.
AKG K371 Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle.K371s are precision-engineered to match AKG’s Reference Response acoustic target to reproduce natural, balanced audio in extraordinary detail, so you can make more confident decisions when you’re mixing and editing. They deliver deeper bass and higher highs than any other model in their class, with a stunning frequency response of 5 Hz to 40 kHz. Plush, ergonomic earcups cradle your ears in supreme comfort—because once you hear how amazing your K371s sound, you won’t ever want to take them off.When it comes to reference headphones, nothing matters more than accuracy: K371s feature high-sensitivity, largest-in-class 50mm drivers and pure oxygen-free copper voice coils for the utmost acoustic precision, delivering clear, detailed and balanced lows, mids and highs across their stunning 5 Hz to 40 kHz frequency range. You’ll hear every detail you need to make critical mix decisions, from the deepest lows to the most sparkling highs.A New Benchmark of AccuracyK371 headphones are meticulously tuned to AKG’s Reference Response curve, an acoustic target refined over nearly a decade of research outlining widespread hearing and listening preferences. The result? You’ll experience the most accurate, neutral sound, no matter what you’re listening to or where your mixes were created.Robust Design for Mobile LifestylesYou can be confident that the K371s will keep up with your active lifestyle, knowing they’ve passed rigorous stress tests that ensure reliability in even the most demanding conditions. Metal-reinforced parts add extra strength where it counts.Supreme Comfort Meets Sleek StyleThe K371’s over-ear, closed-back design provides superior isolation in noisy environments. Headphones are gorgeously styled with plush, slow-retention foam pads for long-wearing comfort, with adjustable calibrated headbands that deliver a perfect fit, every time. Earcups swivel 90 degrees for single-ear monitoring, and their feather-light weight keeps ear fatigue at bay, even on the longest listening sessions.Versatile Accessories Have You CoveredK371 accessories include a protective carrying pouch and detachable cables that connect to both professional and consumer equipment; cables include 3m (9.8’) coiled cable, 3m (9.8') and 1.2m (2.5’) straight cables and a ¼-inch adapter. Over-ear, closed-back headphones with comfort, portability and style. Order today.
- Closed-back, oval over-ear design offers superior isolation, improved low-frequency response, ergonomic fitEngineered to match AKG’s Reference Response curve acoustic target for accurate, neutral soundLargest-in-class, 50mm transducers with pure OFC voicecoilsSuperior sensitivity (114 dB SPL/V @ 1kHz) and impedance (32 ohms) for use with professional and consumer devicesBest-in-class frequency response: 5 Hz to 40 kHzCalibrated headbands with slow-retention oval foam pads offer precise fit, superior comfortFully foldable design for compact storage with 90 degree swivel earcups for single-ear monitoringUltra-light weight: 255 grams (8.9 oz)Robust build quality with metal reinforcement for extra durabilityMini XLR connectionAccessories include carrying pouch and versatile detachable cables: 3m (9.8’) coiled cable; 1.2m (3.9’) and 3m (9.8’) straight cables; 3.5mm (1/8”) to 6.5mm (1/4”) adapterSleek, stylish design
AKG K371 Closed Back Studio Headphones
- Type: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Closed dynamic
- Frequency response: 5 Hz to 40 kHz
- Driver size: 50 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Primary application: Tracking, mixing, monitoring
- Built-in mic: No
- Cable type: Detachable
- Cable Length: 9.8' and 2.5'
- Connector: 3.5 mm with 1/4" adapter
- Weight: 255 g