- Item # 1547957
- Model # HARMONY61MKIIXUS
The Alesis Harmony 61 MKII Keyboard contains everything you need to play and create music. Featuring 61 piano-style keys and built-in speakers, the Harmony MKII Keyboard is loaded with 300 built-in so… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Versatile 61-note keyboard packed with hundreds of sounds and backing tracks.
The Alesis Harmony 61 MKII Keyboard contains everything you need to play and create music. Featuring 61 piano-style keys and built-in speakers, the Harmony MKII Keyboard is loaded with 300 built-in sounds covering panos, strings, bass, woodwinds, percussion, mallets, guitars, synths and even sound effects. The Harmony 61 MKII also includes 40 built-in demo songs and 300 built-in accompaniment rhythms that make excellent backing tracks for recording your own songs in a variety of genres. For even more versatility, "Dual" mode allows you to layer multiple sounds together while "Split" mode lets you split two sounds across the keyboard. The Alesis Harmony 61 MKII also comes with an easy-to-assemble stand, a bench with three adjustable height settings, headphones that automatically mute the speakers for private practice, a music rest for holding sheet music, a power adapter and a microphone. Order the Harmony 61 MKII Keyboard today.
- 61 piano-style keys with built-in speakers
- 300 built-in tones with layer and split modes
- One touch song mode with 300 built-in rhythms
- Play along with 40 demo songs or record your own
- 1/8-inch headphone jack mutes speakers for private practice
Alesis Harmony 61 MKII 61-Key Keyboard with Stand and Bench
- Power: 6 “AA” batteries or included power adapter (9V DC, 500 mA)
- Dimensions: 12.4” W x 37.4” D x 4.1” H
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Easy-to-assemble stand
- Bench with three adjustable height settings
- Music rest
- Power adapter and microphone