- Item # 0155137
- Model # 00-39251
Anyone who plays the piano has experienced the joy of playing that certain song that lights up their audience and brings everybody together-whether it's a packed concert hall or a casual gathering of… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A folio of popular songs of the past century arranged for the early pianist.
Anyone who plays the piano has experienced the joy of playing that certain song that lights up their audience and brings everybody together-whether it's a packed concert hall or a casual gathering of friends or relatives. Alfred's Decade by Decade: 100 Years songbook equips pianists with a diverse array of songs that are guaranteed to delight any audience. The most universally beloved songs from an entire century of popular music are compiled here, from classic standards to smash hit singles and movie themes. The great sounding, easy-to-play arrangements in this folio are the work of internationally acclaimed piano arranger Dan Coates. Coates has the unique talent of coaxing lush, professional sounds out of arrangements that are surprisingly simple to master, even for the casual hobbyist. Fun facts about each piece are included to broaden understanding of pop music history and to put all of these mega-hits into perspective. For practice, performance, or pleasure, the more than 250 pages of music in this book ensure unlimited hours of enjoyment for pianists and audiences of all ages. Order today!
- Category: Piano - Easy Piano Collection
- Format: Book
- Instrument: Piano
- Level: Easy Piano
- UPC: 038081439129
- ISBN 10: 0739088793
- ISBN 13: 9780739088791
- 2000s * Hey There Delilah (Plain White T's) * Home (Michael Bubl) * Need You Now (Lady Antebellum) * You Raise Me Up (Josh Groban) * Falling Slowly (from Once) * Hedwig's Theme (from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone).
- 1990s *I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (Aerosmith) * I Swear (All-4-One) * The Prayer (Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli) * Can You Feel the Love Tonight (from Walt Disney's The Lion King) * A Whole New World (from Walt Disney's Aladdin).
- 1980s * Crazy for You (Madonna) * Don't Stop Believin' (Journey) * Endless Love (Diana Ross and Lionel Ritchie) * Eye of the Tiger (Survivor) * Greatest Love of All (Whitney Houston) * The Way You Make Me Feel (Michael Jackson) * We Are the World (USA for Africa) * Wind Beneath My Wings (Bette Midler).
- 1970s * Bridge Over Troubled Water * Dancing Queen * Desperado * Hotel California * How Deep Is Your Love * Killing Me Softly with His Song * Moondance * Song from M*A*S*H (Suicide Is Painless) * Star Wars (Main Title) * You Light Up My Life.
- 1960s * Aquarius * The Ballad of Gilligan's Isle * Don't Rain on My Parade * It's My Party * Leaving on a Jet Plane * The Pink Panther * The Shadow of Your Smile.
- 1950s * The Best Is Yet to Come * Heart * Hey There * Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me * I Could Have Danced All Night * Misty * (We're Gonna) Rock Around the Clock * Sh-Boom (Life Could Be a Dream).
- 1940s * As Time Goes By * At Last * Don't Sit under the Apple Tree * Laura * Moonlight Serenade * Over the Rainbow * A String of Pearls * The Trolley Song * Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah.
- 1930s * Blue Moon * I Get a Kick Out of You * I Got Rhythm * I Only Have Eyes for You * I'm in the Mood for Love * The Lady Is a Tramp * My Funny Valentine * Night and Day * Summertime * Where or When.
- 1920s * Singin' in the Rain * Someone to Watch Over Me.
- 1910s * Danny Boy * Give My Regards to Broadway.
- 1900s * Take Me Out to the Ballgame * Yankee Doodle Boy.