- Item # 1142658
- Model # Color Sweeper Beam 8
The ADJ Sweeper Beam Quad LED creates exciting lighting effects with it's quick sweeping beams and it's 8-Zone RGBW LED chasing, pulsing and strobing LEDs. This unique fixture features 8x 8-Watt brigh… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Colorful sweeping beam effect.
The ADJ Sweeper Beam Quad LED creates exciting lighting effects with it's quick sweeping beams and it's 8-Zone RGBW LED chasing, pulsing and strobing LEDs. This unique fixture features 8x 8-Watt bright, Quad LEDs with a narrow 3.4 degrees beam angle, 4 DMX Channel modes and a 4-Channel LED DMX menu.The Sweeper Beam LED may be controlled via it's own built-in programs, a DMX Controller or the easy-to-use UC3 Controller. Best when used in multiples, the Sweeper Beam LED is designed for stages, nightclubs and mobile entertainers. Add some excitement to your stage show.
- Unique lighting fixture with quick sweeping narrow beams
- 8-Zone LED chase
- 8x 8-Watt RGBW LEDs
- 4-Button DMX LED Display
- 3 Operational modes: DMX controller, Master/Slave & Sound Active
- 4 DMX Channel modes (1, 6, 35 or 39 channels)
- Includes exciting sound activate built-in programs
- LED pulse & strobe effect
- 270 degree tilt from smooth Stepper Motors
- Extremely Long Life (50,000 hr. rated)
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
- Includes mounting brackets to mount on a wall or set on the ground
American DJ Color Sweeper Beam 8 8W RGBW
- DMX-512 Protocol
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 3.4-degrees
- Safety hook on rear panel
- Very low power consumption - connect more units in a single circuit
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 4 Sweeper Beam Quad LED's @ 120V and 7 Sweeper Beam Quad LED's @ 230V )
- Compatible with ADJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- Power Consumption: 81W maximum
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz- IEC socket
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 38.5"x 3"x 5.25" / 973 x 73 x 132mm
- Weight: 14 lbs. / 6.3 kg.