A high-intensity dual lens audience blinder with a modular design.
The Encore Burst 200 from American DJ is an IPX4 rated, high-intensity dual lens audience blinder/strobe. It is powered by two 110W warm white CREE COB LEDs and is constructed with a rugged metal housing with an aluminum extrusion rails system which can connect multiple fixtures to create a larger cluster of fixtures in a vertical or horizontal array. The fixture features a tungsten mode effect that replicates a halogen-like dimming profile.
- Beam angle: 50 degrees
- Light source: two 110W warm white CREE COB LEDs
- Color temperature: 2,700K
- CRI: 81
- Average LED life: 50,000 hours
- Dimming: 0% - 100% each module
- Data input: 5pin DMX In/Out
- Power input: locking power cable In/Out (with protective rubber caps)
- Power linking: four fixtures at 120V or eight fixtures at 240V
- Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (auto sensing)
- Max power consumption: 235W
- Dimensions: 15.7" L x 7.9" W x 8.5" H
- Weight: 15 lb.
- Pixel control and strobe effects
- Adjustable LED refresh rate
- Adjustable gamma brightness
- Wired digital communication network
- Safety cable loop
- Remote device management control
- IPX4 rated and CE certified
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.