Created for ease of use and works with regular or dry ice.
The ADJ Entour Chill is a high-output, continuous low-lying fog machine, which uses standard water-based Kool Fog juice and ice cubes to generate an effect similar to that of dry ice. This latest addition to the Entour range of professional DMX-controlled effect generators builds on the success of ADJ’s immensely popular Mister Kool low-foggers, with enhanced technology to allow for increased output. An innovative 800-watt heater system allows for continuous output for up to an hour, while sophisticated electronic temperature control lets the machine heat up in three minutes and stay at optimum temperature ready for immediate firing of the effect when it is required. Featuring an intuitive menu system accessed via a backlit 16-character LCD display, the unit is easy to setup for DMX control, remote control, timed intermittent operation or immediate continuous output. Housed in a rugged, fire-resistant plastic case, the Entour Chill is ideal for use on theatrical productions and concert tours as well as by mobile entertainers and event companies.
- Output: 150m²/min.
- Ice tank capacity: 2.5 kg.
- Fluid Consumption: 15ml/min.
- Fog Fluid tank: 1-liter internal tank
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 120V 60Hz, AC 230V 50Hz
- Power consumption: 820W max
- Dimensions: 18.81" L x 11.81" W x 10.66" H
- Weight: 17.25 lb.
- Heater system for continuous output with no additional warm-up time
- Fire resistant rugged plastic case
- Uses standard water-based fog juice and ice cubes
- Continuous output (run up to one hour)
- No need for expensive fog chillers, bulky air conditioning units or dry ice
- Sophisticated electronic temperature control: heats up in 3 minutes and stays heated
- LED heating indicator system in tank: Red = Heating; Green = Ready to use; Flashing = Fog fluid tank is low
- ADJ FFFTR MKII wired timer remote included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.