- Item # 1542377
- Model # BrownBox
Easy to read, back-lit L.C.D. display enabling real-time voltage and amperage monitoring, also useful for diagnostics.
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
LCD readout of voltage and amperage.
Easy to read, back-lit L.C.D. display enabling real-time voltage and amperage monitoring, also useful for diagnostics. Ger the right reading fast and easy. Order today.
- Tough road rugged construction
- Filament soft-start in full reduction mode
- A powder coated EMF
- Silent, cool operation
- Custom wound 5 transformer that will supply 540 watts max@ 120 Vac.
- Designed for Mid to larger sized Amps, Fender Bassman, Marshall 50s/100S etc. or for Parallel or DUAL amp rigs. Be sure to check the manufactures rear of the chassis for input watt requirements or simply call us, we love to help
- 5 year parts and labor
- Establishes the basis for your signal chain and the starting point in building a consistent signature tone. Earlier power tube saturation equals earlier break-up at more usable volume levels .
- A smoother tonal shift even order harmonics, revealing the amplifier's true designed tone fundamental.
- Lower internal voltages = lower dissipation = longer component life.