Finely crafted violin bows with exceptional quality and value.
Anton Breton bows provide the finest quality and value possible at each price point—from student bows to higher end models, utilizing the finest materials and workmanship. Each Anton Breton bow includes genuine unbleached horsehair, proper fittings and a quality grip. The playing qualities of every Anton Breton bow are at the top of their class and will make the work of learning easy.
- Round, resilient brazilwood stick with exceptional balance and flexibility for crystal clear intonation
- Traditional non-slip sheepskin cushioned wrap with silver-plated button gives optimal comfort
- Half-mounted rosewood frog with nickel silver button provides striking beauty and superb counterbalance
- Genuine unbleached horsehair ensures long-lasting durability and superior rosin adhesion
- 4/4 size violin bows are also suitable for use with 12-13” violas