- Item # 1556460
- Model # AT2040
Taking cues from the BP40 broadcast microphone, the rugged AT2040 dynamic microphone from Audio Technica brings professional broadcast-quality sound and style to podcasters and other content creators… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Broadcast-quality dynamic mic for podcasters and content creators.
Taking cues from the BP40 broadcast microphone, the rugged AT2040 dynamic microphone from Audio Technica brings professional broadcast-quality sound and style to podcasters and other content creators at an accessible price. The mic’s multistage windscreen combines a non-woven filter with foam mesh to provide superior internal pop filtering, while its integrated shockmount prevents unwanted noise by attenuating vibration from a boom arm or mic stand. The highly directional pickup (hypercardioid) keeps the sound focused on your voice and helps minimize unwanted room noise. Order the Front Address Microphone today.
- Dynamic microphone delivers warm, assertive broadcast sound that’s perfect for podcasting
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Multistage foam mesh windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering
- Integrated shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through mic stands, booms and mounts
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear for maximum vocal isolation
Audio-Technica AT2040 Hypercardioid Dynamic Podcast Microphone
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response: 80-16,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -53 dB (2.2 mV) (0 dB=1 V/Pa, 1 kHz)
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Weight: 21.7 oz.
- Dimensions: 5.72") long, 2.05" maximum body diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLR-M type
- Included accessories: AT8487 mounting clamp, 5/8”-27 to 3/8”-16, threaded adapter, Pouch