- Item # 1157793
- Model # AT5045P
The AT5045P is Audio-Technica's premier condenser instrument microphone pair, offering the performance of a large-diaphragm, side-address condenser in a convenient, stick-type body. In fact, despite t… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Cardioid condenser instrument microphone.
The AT5045P is Audio-Technica's premier condenser instrument microphone pair, offering the performance of a large-diaphragm, side-address condenser in a convenient, stick-type body. In fact, despite the space limitations imposed by its housing, the AT5045P boasts Audio-Technica's largest single diaphragm. The microphone's circuitry has been honed to the essentials, allowing the AT5045 to achieve an unprecedented dynamic range that's one of the widest of any microphone on the market.Every AT5045 is hand assembled and individually inspected for 100% quality control. Each microphone is enclosed in an elegant housing of aluminum and brass with a high-quality gray finish for durability and low reflectivity.Discrete components have been selected for optimized performance. The circuitry and capsule assembly are mounted as a single block within a floating internal shock mount, effectively decoupling the capsule from the microphone body for excellent vibration isolation. In fact, every aspect of the microphone has been carefully considered to minimize any negative effects on the audio signal.The AT5045 comes with Audio-Technica's innovative AT8481 isolation clamp, an AT8165 windscreen and a protective carrying case that holds a single AT5045 microphone or a stereo pair of AT5045 microphones.
- Audio-Technica's premier studio condenser instrument microphone pair
- Pure, realistic sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
- Side-address, stick-design microphone with more diaphragm surface area than most traditional large diaphragm side-address microphones
- Discrete components carefully selected for optimized performance
- Transformer-coupled output is optimized to provide smooth sonic character
- Exceptionally low noise with high-SPL capability
- Hand built and inspected for 100% quality control
- Advanced internal shock mounting decouples the capsule from the microphone body
- Elegant, durable housing of aluminum and brass
- Innovative isolation clamp provides secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise
- Custom hard-shell carrying case with die-cut foam compartments offers protection for one or two microphones