Designed for comfortable listening
With a lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing and magnesium frame structure, these open-air headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, offering a completely natural listening experience. Newly designed 53 mm drivers with CCAW voice coils reproduce remarkably natural sound, with impactful bass and outstanding vocal projection. The self-adjusting wing support automatically adjusts to your head size. A straight OFC cable at the left earpiece terminates to a mini plug with included ¼" adapter.
- Type: Open-air
- Operating principle: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 5Hz – 25kHz
- SPL: 100 dB
- Driver size: 53 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Primary application: Everyday listening
- Built-in mic: No
- Cable type: Detachalr
- Cable Length: 9.8'
- Connector: 3.5 mm w/ 1/4"
- Weight: 235 g
- Newly designed 53 mm drivers with CCAW voice coils reproduce remarkably natural sound, with deep, impactful bass and outstanding vocal projection
- Open-air headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- Lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support Housing provides comfortable support for a more enjoyable listening experience
- Flexible raised-fabric earpads offer excellent wearing comfort and durability
- Highly conductive OFC (oxygen-free copper) single-sided cable with elastic TPE sheath to prevent tangles
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter