- Item # 0225314
- Model # ATH-M40x
The ATH-Mx Series headphones are a reliable source for monitoring in home and professional studio environments. Because of the increased demand due to the popularity of the ATH-M50, Audio-Technica ref… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Pro headphones for tracking, mixing and DJ monitoring.
The ATH-Mx Series headphones are a reliable source for monitoring in home and professional studio environments. Because of the increased demand due to the popularity of the ATH-M50, Audio-Technica refreshed their entire line of closed-back studio headphones for a redesigned feel. The high-performance ATH-M40x professional headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swiveling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring. Monitor your mix like a pro with the redesigned M-Series.
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation
- 90 swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cable (includes 1.2m-3m coiled cable and 3m straight cable)
- For professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring
Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Closed-Back Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
- Ear coupling: Over ear
- Operating principle: Closed-back
- Primary application: Studio monitoring
- Secondary application: Everday use
- Frequency response: 15Hz-24kHz
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Cable type: Coiled and Straight
- Cable Length: 3.9-9.8 ft.
- Connector: 1/8 in. with 1/4 in. adapter