- Item # 0191852
- Model # ATH-M50x
The ATH-Mx Series headphones are a reliable source for monitoring in home and professional studio environments. Because of the increased demand due to the popularity of the ATH-M50, Audio-Technica ref… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Professional monitor headphones for the most critical audio professionals.
The ATH-Mx Series headphones are a reliable source for monitoring in home and professional studio environments. Because of the increased demand due to the popularity of the ATH-M50, Audio-Technica refreshed the entire line of these closed-back studio headphones for a redesigned feel. This is the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers year after year. The ATH-M50x features the same coveted sonic signature, now with the added feature of a detachable cable. From the large aperture drivers, sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals. Monitor your mix like a pro with the redesigned M-Series.
- Critically acclaimed performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation
- 90 swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cable (includes 1.2m-3m coiled cable, 3m straight cable and 1.2m straight cable)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Closed-Back Studio Monitoring Headphones
- Ear coupling: Over ear
- Operating principle: Closed-back
- Primary application: Studio monitoring
- Secondary application: Everday use
- Frequency response: 15Hz-28kHz
- SPL: Not specified
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Noise cancelling: Not specified
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 9.8 ft.
- Connector: 1/8 in. with 1/4 in. adapter