- Item # 1401432
- Model # ATM350PL
Designed for use with pianos, the ATM350PL UniMount mounting system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides a clear, well-balanced response from any instrument… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Versatile and position-adjustable microphone system for acoustic piano.
Designed for use with pianos, the ATM350PL UniMount mounting system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides a clear, well-balanced response from any instrument. When teamed with the included AT8491P magnetic piano mount and its strong, flexible AT8490L 9 in. gooseneck, the mic can be securely fastened to any metal portion of the piano and positioned to stay where you want it. The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired low-frequency noise. The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case. A traditionally tricky task made easier. Order today.
- Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced microphone response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- UniMount magnetic piano mount attaches securely to the frame or another metal part of the piano and provides excellent shock resistance for the microphone
- Rugged UniMount 9 in. gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping microphone accurately positioned even during aggressive play
- In-line power module is equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter to control undesired ambient noise
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Included violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener provides an additional mounting option
Audio-Technica ATM350PL Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone with Piano Mounting System (9" Gooseneck)
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 159 dB
- Connector: XLR
Pattern and Type
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Phantom power required: Yes
Size and Weight (microphone)
- Diameter: .5 in.
- Length: 1.5 in.
- Weight: .5 oz.
Size and Weight (power module)
- Diameter: .74 in.
- Length: 3.6 in.
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: Module included
- Cable: 13 ft.
- Stand: No