A uniquely designed cardioid dynamic microphone, with an advanced internal shock mount that reduces noise.
Equipped with newly designed internal shock mounting for reduced handling and stage noise, the ATM510 from Audio-Technica is designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction and low noise. This cardioid dynamic workhorse features super-durable construction for long-lasting performance, a rare-earth magnet for high output, and a multi-stage grille design for excellent protection against plosives. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback. The ATM510 is enclosed in a rugged housing, and its multi-stage windscreen effectively controls popping, distortion from sibilant sounds and wind noise. The included AT8470 Quiet-FlexTM stand clamp permits mounting on any microphone stand with 5/8"-27 threads.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 90Hz-16kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Weight: .57 lb. (9.1 oz.)
- Dimensions: 6-11/16" (170mm) long; 2-1/8" (53.7mm) diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: T6
- Newly designed internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.