- Item # 1009976
- Model # U857QL
The 18.94" version of the U857Q, the U857QL cardioid condenser quick-mount gooseneck microphone is designed to plug directly into a panel- or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector. The microphone offers un… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Designed for pro-level sound reinforcement, recording, and broadcasting.
An excellent and convenient microphone. Order today.
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain-before-feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 degrees to 360 degrees
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to plosive noises
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock, and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
Audio-Technica U857QL Cardioid Condenser Quick-Mount Gooseneck Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low-Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 139 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 5.3 oz (144 g)
- Dimensions: 18.94" (481.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9 mm) base diameter