- Item # 1557873
- Model # A150
Audix A150 Studio Reference Headphones are designed to clearly reproduce music with a smooth, linear response and spacious soundstage. Equipped with high-performance, phase-coherent 50mm drivers, the… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Studio reference headphones designed for accuracy and comfort.
Audix A150 Studio Reference Headphones are designed to clearly reproduce music with a smooth, linear response and spacious soundstage. Equipped with high-performance, phase-coherent 50mm drivers, the A150 headphones provide accurate monitoring over long sessions without a hint of listening fatigue. Their non-hyped frequency response allows you to make critical decisions regarding mix balance, while a circumaural design naturally reduces outside sound and minimizes bleed into microphones. Complete with a detachable cable and a protective carry case, the Audix A150 Studio Reference Headphones deliver the accuracy and comfort studio engineers, DJs and audiophiles demand. Order the Studio Reference Headphones today.
- Dynamic, closed-back, circumaural (over-the-ear) design
- High-performance, phase-coherent 50mm drivers with rare-earth alloy magnets
- Spacious soundstage with natural, balanced, lifelike sound reproduction
- Linear response throughout the frequency range
- Balanced reference-quality sound with exceptional imaging
- Excellent for mixing, monitoring, and general listening
- Soft cushion ear cups with 90-degree swivel for easy one-ear monitoring
- Included protective carrying case, 1.8m detachable cable, and 3.5mm to 1/4" threaded adapter
Audix A150 Studio Reference Headphones
- Open/Closed: Closed
- Fit Style: Circumaural (Around the ear)
- Driver Size: 50mm
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-30kHz
- Impedance: 30 ohms
- Noise Attenuation: Passive Noise Isolating
- Cable Type: Straight
- Cable Length: 5.9 ft.
- Replaceable Cable: Yes
- Plug Size: 1/8" plug, 1/4" adapter