- Item # 1557873
- Model # A150
Audix A150 Studio Reference Headphones are designed to clearly reproduce music with a smooth, linear response and spacious soundstage. Equipped with high-performance, phase-coherent 50mm drivers, the… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Studio reference headphones designed for accuracy and comfort.
Audix A150 Studio Reference Headphones are designed to clearly reproduce music with a smooth, linear response and spacious soundstage. Equipped with high-performance, phase-coherent 50mm drivers, the A150 headphones provide accurate monitoring over long sessions without a hint of listening fatigue. Their non-hyped frequency response allows you to make critical decisions regarding mix balance, while a circumaural design naturally reduces outside sound and minimizes bleed into microphones. Complete with a detachable cable and a protective carry case, the Audix A150 Studio Reference Headphones deliver the accuracy and comfort studio engineers, DJs and audiophiles demand. Order the Studio Reference Headphones today.
- Dynamic, closed-back, circumaural (over-the-ear) design
- High-performance, phase-coherent 50mm drivers with rare-earth alloy magnets
- Spacious soundstage with natural, balanced, lifelike sound reproduction
- Linear response throughout the frequency range
- Balanced reference-quality sound with exceptional imaging
- Excellent for mixing, monitoring, and general listening
- Soft cushion ear cups with 90-degree swivel for easy one-ear monitoring
- Included protective carrying case, 1.8m detachable cable, and 3.5mm to 1/4" threaded adapter
Audix A150 Studio Reference Headphones
- Open/Closed: Closed
- Fit Style: Circumaural (Around the ear)
- Driver Size: 50mm
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-30kHz
- Impedance: 30 ohms
- Noise Attenuation: Passive Noise Isolating
- Cable Type: Straight
- Cable Length: 5.9 ft.
- Replaceable Cable: Yes
- Plug Size: 1/8" plug, 1/4" adapter