- Item # 1557884
- Model # ADX10FL
The Audix ADX10-FLP is a miniature, high performance professional condenser with a custom designed flute head joint mount. The design featured with the ADX10-FLP keeps the microphone in place making i… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
High-performance professional mic designed for flute.
The Audix ADX10-FLP is a miniature, high performance professional condenser with a custom designed flute head joint mount. The design featured with the ADX10-FLP keeps the microphone in place making it ideally suited for live performance. With a smooth uniform response over frequency range of 50-18kHz, the ADX10-FLP offers a warm, rich sound not typical of microphones this size. The ADX10-FLP comes in a wired format and can easily be adapted to wireless system. Operating on phantom power of 9-52volts with the provided pre-amp module (APS-910), this microphone can also be used in battery mode with an optional power supply. Installation on the flute is simple; with the "crown" detached, simply place the O-ring portion of the ADX10-FLP mic clip at the end of the head joint and reattach the crown to the head joint. Machined from solid brass, the ADX10-FLP features the Audix hallmark E-coat finish. The microphone comes complete with flute mount and phantom power adapter. Order the Cardioid Flute Microphone today.
- Designed specifically for flute
- Cable terminates as TA3F connector for use with included in-line preamp or wireless bodypacks
- Mounts to the crown at the head joint of your flute
- Small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz
Audix ADX10-FLP Cardioid Condenser Flute Microphone
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 69dB
- Self Noise: 25dB (A weighted)
- Output Impedance: 800 ohms
- Connector: XLR
- Cable Length: 3 ft.