- Item # 1559796
- Model # AP41BPA
Audix’s AP41 BP wireless microphone system has everything you need for wireless freedom on stage. The included B60 body pack may be used with any lavalier, head-worn or instrument microphone in the Au… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The AP41 professional diversity wireless system features the B60 bodypack transmitter.
Audix’s AP41 BP wireless microphone system has everything you need for wireless freedom on stage. The included B60 body pack may be used with any lavalier, head-worn or instrument microphone in the Audix line, as well as guitar and bass. The R41 diversity receiver offers 106 pre-coordinated frequencies for a quick, easy and reliable setup.Optional accessories include a single space rack mount kit with BNC cables for front mounting antennas, rackmount kit for mounting two systems in one rack space, active directional antennas, and antenna distribution system for up to four systems (four channels).
- Available frequency bands
- A = 522 MHz–554 MHz
- B = 554 MHz–586 MHz
- R41 Diversity Receiver
- 32MHz wide spectrum receiver
- 106 pre-coordinated frequencies for quick, easy and reliable set up
- One-touch auto scan searches for clear channel
- One-touch sync links transmitter to the receiver via infrared beam
- B60 Bodypack Transmitter
- 64 MHz Wide spectrum transmitter
- Durable metal housing
- 14 Hour run time – AA batteries
- What comes in the box
- 1x R41 32 MHz diversity receiver
- 1x B60 bodypack transmitter
- 2x antennas
- 1x audio cable
- 2x AA batteries
- 1x carrying case
- 1x power supply
- 1x user guide
- 1x rackmount hardware
Audix AP41 BP Wireless Microphone System with R41 Diversity Receiver and B60 Bodypack Transmitter (Microphone Not Included)
- Frequency Range A: 522MHz–554MHz/B: 554MHz–586MHz
- Compatible Systems: Up to 16 systems
- Switchable Frequencies: 106 Pre-coordinated frequencies
- Frequency Response: 45Hz–18kHz
- Compander System: 2:1
- Pilot Tone: 32 kHz
- Receiving System: Single tuner, diversity
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105 dB at 30 kHz deviation (A-weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤0.7% (33 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 5 dBμV (S/N 60 dB at 25 kHz deviation, A-weighted)
- Audio Output: (AF=0)
- Balanced: -12dBv @ 25kHz deviation, 600 ohm load 1/4": -18dBv @ 25kHz deviation, 10 kohm load
- Output Connectors:1/4", XLR
- Audio Level Adjust: Balanced: -12 to +9 dBu, line: -24 to +4 dBu (adjustable in 3 dB-steps)
- Range: 300'
- Power Supply: 100–240V/50–60 Hz, 12VDC, 1A
- Width: 8.07"
- Depth: 8.11"
- Height: 1.73"
- Net Weight: 1.92 lbs.