- Item # 1559783
- Model # AP41FLUTEA
The ADX10FL reproduces the natural tone and percussive nature of the flute with detail and accuracy. The tight pickup pattern of the mic helps to isolate the flute from the rest of the instruments on… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A professional diversity wireless system featuring the ADX10FL miniaturized cardioid condenser for standard-sized flutes.
The ADX10FL reproduces the natural tone and percussive nature of the flute with detail and accuracy. The tight pickup pattern of the mic helps to isolate the flute from the rest of the instruments on stage.Specifically designed for use with a standard-sized flute, the ADX10FL includes an integrated clip that attaches to the headstock of the flute.
- Available frequency bands
- A = 522 MHz–554 MHz
- B = 554 MHz–586 MHz
- R41 Diversity Receiver
- 32MHz wide spectrum receiver
- 106 pre-coordinated frequencies for quick, easy and reliable set up
- One-touch auto scan searches for clear channel
- One-touch sync links transmitter to the receiver via infrared beam
- B60 Bodypack Transmitter
- 64 MHz Wide spectrum transmitter
- Durable metal housing
- 14 Hour run time – AA batteries
- What comes in the box
- 1x R41 32 MHz diversity receiver
- 1x B60 bodypack transmitter
- 2x antennas
- 1x audio cable
- 2x AA batteries
- 1x carrying case
- 1x power supply
- 1x user guide
- 1x rackmount hardware
Audix AP41 FLUTE Wireless Microphone System with R41 Diversity Receiver, B60 Bodypack and ADX10FLP Condenser Microphone and Mount
- Frequency Range A: 522MHz–554MHz/B: 554MHz–586MHz
- Compatible Systems: Up to 16 systems
- Switchable Frequencies: 106 Pre-coordinated frequencies
- Frequency Response: 45Hz–18kHz
- Compander System: 2:1
- Pilot Tone: 32 kHz
- Receiving System: Single tuner, diversity
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105 dB at 30 kHz deviation (A-weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤0.7% (33 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 5 dBμV (S/N 60 dB at 25 kHz deviation, A-weighted)
- Audio Output: (AF=0)
- Balanced: -12dBv @ 25kHz deviation, 600 ohm load 1/4": -18dBv @ 25kHz deviation, 10 kohm load
- Output Connectors:1/4", XLR
- Audio Level Adjust: Balanced: -12 to +9 dBu, line: -24 to +4 dBu (adjustable in 3 dB-steps)
- Range: 300'
- Power Supply: 100–240V/50–60 Hz, 12VDC, 1A
- Width: 8.07"
- Depth: 8.11"
- Height: 1.73"
- Net Weight: 1.92 lbs.