Great for toms and floor toms, bass drum.
The dynamic D4 microphone from Audix uses an entirely new capsule specially designed to capture high SPL instruments with extended frequencies below 100Hz. Sub-impulse technology captures lows better than other mics for truer sound imaging. The D4 mic is perfect for bass drum, toms, timpani, piano, and sax. 38Hz-19kHz response, 144dB handling. Comes with pouch and mic clip.
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 18kHz
- Impedance: 280 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.4 mV/Pa @1k
- For loud instruments with extended LF
- Captures lows better than other mics
- Great for bass drum, toms, timpani, piano, or sax