- Item # 1559858
- Model # HT7BG3P
The Audix HT7 is a professional single ear headworn condenser microphone designed for stage, presentation and broadcast applications. The professional-grade omnidirectional HT7 features a comfortable… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Single-ear miniaturized headphone for stage and broadcast applications.
The Audix HT7 is a professional single ear headworn condenser microphone designed for stage, presentation and broadcast applications. The professional-grade omnidirectional HT7 features a comfortable ear piece that can be worn around either the left or right ear, along with a durable and adjustable boom arm. The HT7 may be used wireless or wired with optional phantom power adapter. Engineered for use with wireless body pack systems such as Audix Performance Series wireless systems, the HT7 can be used with other brands of wireless body packs. A selection of adapters is available depending on the input connectors of the body pack. Order the HT7 vocal microphone today.
- Can be worn on either the left or right side
- Durable and adjustable length boom arm for easy placement and positioning
- Modular design allows for field replaceable parts when necessary
- Can be used wireless or wired with optional phantom power adapter
Audix HT7 Single Ear Headworn Wireless Condenser Vocal Microphone for Presentation, AV and Broadcast
- Transducer Type: Pre-Polarized Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Output Impedance: 2000 ohms
- Sensitivity: 17 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Maximum SPL: ≥135 dB
- Power Requirements: 5-48V DC
- Connector: 3-pin XLRf, 4-pin XLRf, 2.5 mm connector
- Weight: .25 oz.
- Length: 4.7"