Mini condenser mic with no RF interference.
The Audix M1280B, a miniaturized supercardioid condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable, has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The M1280B has a very wide frequency response and may be used in a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications. The versatile condenser mic is available with a wide array of clips and accessories allowing the microphone to be used for drums, percussion, musical instruments, overhead stage miking, podiums, conferences and presentations.
- Lightweight, small profile
- Miniaturized preamp circuitry
- No external power adapter needed
- 12mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Immune to RF interference
- Extremely low noise, high SPL handling
- Designed, assembled, manufactured and tested in the USA
- Manufacturer's 3 year warranty