- Item # 1078333
- Model # C3/B
The Behringer C-3 condenser microphone is ideal for professional studio recording and live applications. The selectable, omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-eight pickup patterns offer the ultimate… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A dual-diaphragm condenser microphone that offers several sound pickup patterns to professionally record vocals and acoustic instruments.
The Behringer C-3 condenser microphone is ideal for professional studio recording and live applications. The selectable, omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-eight pickup patterns offer the ultimate versatility needed to professionally record vocals and acoustic instruments. The C-3 mic holds a pressure-gradient transducer with a shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule. Its ultra-high sound resolution and flat frequency response rival those of microphones with much higher price tags. The condenser mic also has an LED light that indicates phantom power operation and a gold-plated XLR output connector to ensure highest signal integrity.
- Professional large dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional, or figure-eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Ultra low-noise transformerless field-effect transistor (FET) input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
Behringer C-3 Condenser Mic
- Transducer type: condenser, 0.63"
- Polar pattern: cardioid, figure 8, omni
- Connection: gold-plated balanced XLR connector
- Open circuit sensitivity: -40 dBV/pa (10 mV/pa)
- Frequency response: 40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Max. SPL (? 0,5% THD @ 1 kHz): 142 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 23 dBA (IEC 651)
- Dynamic range: 119 dB
- Rated Impedance: 350 Ohms
- Supply voltage: +48 V
- Supply current: 7.0 mA
- Dimensions: shaft diameter: 2.13", length: 7.09"
- Weight: approx. 0.99 lb.