- Item # 0108940
- Model # BC1193G-2-0
The 1193 Bass Clarinet represents Buffet Crampon craftsmanship at its greatest. A must for the serious university student or the professional symphony player, the Buffet Crampon Prestige Bass Clarinet… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An elegantly styled, beautifully crafted bass clarinet with rich tone and a long-lasting finish.
The 1193 Bass Clarinet represents Buffet Crampon craftsmanship at its greatest. A must for the serious university student or the professional symphony player, the Buffet Crampon Prestige Bass Clarinet produces a well-centered, rich tone. Along with an Eb/Ab lever and low G resonance key, the Buffet Crampon clarinet is equipped with a double D spatula and a triple D spatula.Buffet's Greenline body material is a composite made from compressed Grenadilla wood powder. The result is an instrument that is much more resistant to changes in temperature and humidity and will not crack. The sound is still as big and dark as the regular 1193, but the extra density adds more projection, allowing you to be more easily heard.
- Greenline Composite Body: responds like Grenadilla but will not crack.
- Undercut tone holes: improves tone and ease of response
- Power forged silver-plated keywork and posts that are pre-plated in copper and finished in silver plate
- Long lasting finish and feel
- 2 part neck: better mouth position that frees the neck from stress and stiffness
Buffet Greenline 1193 Prestige Low C Bass Clarinet
- Key: Bb
- Range to low C
- 2-part neck
- Power forged, silver-plated keywork
- Eb/Ab lever
- Low G resonance key
- Double D spatula
- Triple D spatula