- Item # 0215148
- Model # BC1195-2-0
Buffet Crampon, with a dedicated strategy for the continued development and improvement of their instrument range, presents a new professional bass clarinet in 2014. This new bass is in keeping with t… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Professional level bass clarinet.
Buffet Crampon, with a dedicated strategy for the continued development and improvement of their instrument range, presents a new professional bass clarinet in 2014. This new bass is in keeping with the high standards of their celebrated models produced before 1998, giving players a subtle blend of traditional and new technologies.This new TOSCA bass clarinet, conceived for the symphonic orchestras, broadens the spectrum of sound already appreciated in the existing B-flat and A models launched in 2004 the E-flat model in 2010. Its well-focused sound and luminous tone, assisted by a unique new register key system, allows the most demanding musician the ability to play the instrument's entire repertoire with an exceptional freedom and confidence.Its intuitive, soundless TOSCA mechanism liberates the artist from the usual constraints imposed by the key action on the lower joint and the movements of the plateau keys of the instrument. Consider the Tosca.
- Select woods and other materials
- Impeccable craftsmanship
- Flawless intonation
- Manageable price range
Buffet Tosca Bass Clarinet
- Wood: Grenadilla (Dalbergia Melanoxylon)
- Bore: New Tosca bore Design
- Tenons: Metal-capped
- Neck: Synthetic cork on tenon with neck adjusting screw
- Keys (design): 24 silver-plated with Tosca design
- Keys (system): Unique register key system (bright Bb)
- Keys (system): Rubber dampers for soundless key action
- Thumb Key: Adjustable with new thumb key system
- Keys: New double low D & Eb
- Pads: Leather, leather with metal resonators, cork