- Item # 1549655
- Model # AMS-GXLIEMBP
The GXLIEMBP Bodypack from CAD is for use with the GXLIEM In-Ear Monitor System which transmits discrete mixes to performers with crystal clear accuracy. With near infinite bodypack receiver monitorin… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Bodypack receiver for use with GXLIEMBP In-Ear Monitor Systems.
The GXLIEMBP Bodypack from CAD is for use with the GXLIEM In-Ear Monitor System which transmits discrete mixes to performers with crystal clear accuracy. With near infinite bodypack receiver monitoring, this is an efficient solution when setting up multiple mixes with high bodypack receiver count. The GXLIEMBP Bodypack Receiver works as a replacement or as an additional receiver. Order the GXLIEMBP Bodypack today.
- 16 channel frequency agile performance
- High dynamic range for outstanding fidelity
- High contrast LCD display
- Battery life indicator on Bodypack Receiver
- Operates in 900 MHz band, free from TV and FCC regulatory issues
- Advanced dipole antenna technology on the bodypack receiver for increased operating distance
- All-metal transmitter chassis for shielded operation, 1/2U or 1U
- AA battery life of >10Hrs of operation
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty
CAD GXLIEMBP BodyPack for GXLIEM Systems
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Frequency band: T Band 902 - 928MHz
- Dynamic range: >110dB
- Channels: 16
- Channel frequency: Agile
- Transmitting power: 30mW
- Displays: LCD
- Receiver output: Line out and earphone out
- Receiver power requirements: 2x AA alkaline or rechargeable battery
- Receiver battery life: >10hrs
- Receiver dimensions (LxWxH): 3.77" x 2.44" x 8.26"