Turn heads with CHAUVET DJ's Intimidator Spot at your next performance.
Primed for mobile performances, Chauvet DJ's Intimidator Spot 160 is the epitome of compact moving head power. This feature-packed moving head is designed for mobile performances with CHAUVET DJ’s innovative built-in Totem mode, keeping beams focused on the dance floor. One scene can be set, saved and recalled manually from the full-color LCD display. A convenient 1/4-turn hanging bracket allows for quick removal when needed, and up to 4 fixtures can be linked to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode. Wireless non-DMX control is possible using the optional IRC-6 remote.
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/229°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180°, 360°, 540° pan/90°, 180°, 229° tilt
- Gobos: 9 + open (9 aluminum), continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light Source: 1 LED (11,000K)
- LED Power: 32W, (2.3A)
- LED life expectancy: 50,000 hour-life expectancy
- Colors: 9 + open, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Strobe Rate: 0–20Hz
- Beam Angle: 15°
- Illuminance: 5,000 lux @2m
- DMX Channels: 5 or 11
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Power Linking: 7 units @120V; 12units @230V
- Input Voltage: 100–240VAC, 50/60Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 83W, 1.105A @120V, 60Hz
- Power and Current: 77W, 0.624A @230V, 50Hz
- Bracket Mounting Hole: M12
- Weight: 8.2 lbs.
- Size: 8.2" x 5.9" x 12"
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Feature-packed moving head designed for mobile performances
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- 1/4-turn hanging bracket allows for quick removal when needed
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem mode
- Set, save and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Fits best in the CHS-1XX VIP gear bag