Music & Arts is the Premier Private Music Lesson Facility
Committed to Exceptional Music Education
- Nation's largest private music lesson provider teaches over 1 million lessons per year.
- Customized lesson plans built to fit all levels, ages, and genres of music.
- Showcase progress at in-store recitals, clinics, open mics, and more!
- A diverse and exciting program that caters to all ages and abilities.
- Safe learning environment, highly qualified instructors.
Personalized Programs for All Levels
- Express Yourself - Fun and affordable way to express your creativity.
- Find a competitive edge to take every genre of music to the next level.
- Beginner to Advanced - We start with the basics to make learning easy and offer advanced instruction for the more experienced player.
What Sets The Lesson Studio Apart?
- Professional, family-friendly environment that encourages all ages to feel comfortable and better focus on their lessons.
- Knowledgeable staff ready to answer any questions that arise and assist in all of your musical needs.
- Easy Access to all of the materials you may need either right outside the lesson studio or online at www.musicarts.com.
- Fun and exciting lesson plans that help the student explore and appreciate all of the musical styles that are possible to master.
Learn With Us
Teachers at Music & Arts work with students to help prepare them for all kinds of performances, from open mic nights hosted in our stores to formal recitals and all-state competitions. As the nation’s largest lesson provider, we pride ourselves in being your music education experts.
What People Are Saying
“My bass teacher is a world class musician, but also the most empathetic and talented instructor…”
— Ariane L. Reeves, Lesson Customer
“…the top notch team of instructors and front desk staff are one of the reasons we evolved into a family that has three weekly music lessons…”
— Bill Watson, Lesson Customer
“My teacher actually worked with me on songs that I like. Now I can harmonize!”
— George Mellinger, Lesson Student
“I try to give my students the best possible foundation to succeed!”
— GT Little, Jr., Piano Instructor
“What I love most about lessons is watching students grow through music.”
— Chris Johnson, Drum Instructor
“Every student needs to leave feeling better about themselves and their instrument than they did when they walked in.”
— Jim Westlyn, Guitar Instructor