New: Online Private Music Lessons!
Live, interactive lessons with expert background checked instructors using secure video technology!
Across the country, many of us are working remotely, homeschooling and social distancing - what better way to provide engaging opportunities than through online music lessons?
Our online, private music lesson programs provide students of all ages a way to keep learning in the safety of your own home. Weekly one-on-one instruction taught through our secure online technology by expert, background checked instructors – provides a fun and educational activity for every level of player!
What to Expect When You Sign Up
As easy as 1-2-3
- We’ll contact you to learn more about the student
- We have everything a student needs with customized programs to make sure the student has the best online lesson experience possible.
- We pair the student with an expert instructor
Teachers from the Lesson Studio are all required to have:
- A degree in music or significant teaching and/or performance experience
- Friendly, fun, compassionate and caring personality, but also a strong work ethic
- Opportunities for students to shine through performance
- Consistent feedback and goal setting for student progress
- Reserve a lesson time
- We’ll help you schedule your lessons with the best instructor at the most convenient time for you.
Taking Your Lesson
For Online Lessons
- You will receive a personalized, secure link for your online lesson which is recorded for safety
- Before your lesson begins, please set up your lesson space: quiet area, your instrument, music stand, tablet/computer/smartphone and be ready to learn!
For In-Store Lessons
- We are performing temperature checks. Just another added step in our safety measures. Things might be a little different for a while, but one thing is the same: our dedication to the highest quality music education!
Safety is our top priority. Masks are required at all times while in our retail stores and during lessons. To learn more about our in-store lesson safety processes, visit our in-store lessons FAQ page.
- Arrive for your lessons a few minutes early.
- Bring a face mask. Masks are required in all of our Music & Arts retail locations.
- You will have your temperature taken and a health screen at the door. Health screenings are required for all teachers, students and employees.
- Students will use hand sanitizer (provided by Music & Arts) when they enter and exit a lesson room.
- Please arrive with your own instrument and supplies you’ll need for the lesson: pencil, paper, metronome and other music accessories.
Still Have Questions?
Submit your contact information and we’ll be in touch.
Fields marked with asterisks * are required
+ Not all instrument lesson types are available at every location
Black Friday Offers.
* Offer starts on 11/12/2020 and expires 12/5/2020. New students only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other coupons, promotions or lessons offers. No cash refunds. Minimum purchase of $299 to receive 2 free lessons at current Music & Arts market pricing. Must register for EZ Pay and pay $30 registration fee. Offer valid at Music & Arts Lessons locations only.
** Offer starts on 11/12/2020 and expires 12/5/2020. New students only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other coupons, promotions or lessons offers. No cash refunds. Minimum purchase of $499 to receive 4 free lessons at current Music & Arts market pricing. Must register for EZ Pay and pay $30 registration fee. Offer valid at Music & Arts Lessons locations only.
‡ Offer starts on 11/12/2020 and expires 12/24/2020. New students only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other coupons, promotions or lessons offers. No cash refunds. Buy 3 lessons at current Music & Arts market pricing and receive the 4th lesson complimentary. Offer valid at Music & Arts Lessons locations and online.