Learn With Us
Fill out the form to start lesson registration
Fields marked with asterisks * are required
+ Not all instrument lesson types are available at every location
Online Music Lessons
Across the country, many families are working remotely, homeschooling their children, honoring stay at home orders and social distancing – what better way to provide engaging educational opportunities than through online music lessons?
Our online, private music lesson programs provide students of all ages a way to keep learning in the safety of your own home. Weekly one-on-one instruction taught through our secure online technology by expert, background checked instructors – provided a fun and educational activity for every level of player!
What to Expect
We’ll contact you to learn more about the student
We have everything a student needs with customized programs to make sure the student has the best online lesson experience possible.
Pair the student with an expert instructor
Teachers from the Lesson Studio are all required to have:
- A degree in music or significant teaching and/or performance experience
- Friendly, fun, compassionate and caring personality, but also a strong work ethic
- Opportunities for students to shine through performance
- Consistent feedback and goal setting for student progress
Reserve a lesson time
We’ll help you schedule your lessons with the best instructor at the most convenient time for you.
Before Your First Lesson
- You will receive a personalized, secure link for your online lesson - which is recorded for safety
- Set up your lesson space: quiet area, your instrument, music stand, tablet/computer/smartphone and be ready to learn!
About the Lesson Studio at Music & Arts
The Lesson Studio at Music & Arts is the #1 provider of music lessons nationwide
Over 2 million lessons are taught each year at Music & Arts
- 250+ neighborhood locations to choose from, coast to coast
- Lessons are customized by hand-selected instructors to fit all levels, ages and genres of music
- Private lessons are available for every type of instrument and musician*
BEGINNER TO ADVANCED
We start with the basics to make learning easy and offer advanced instruction for the more experienced player
OUR LESSON PLANS ARE NOT ON-SIZE-FITS-ALL
Flexible lesson times that accommodate your busy schedule
Experience in every genre of music so each student can express his or herself creatively
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AT MY FIRST LESSON?
Your instructor will begin with the basics:
How to hold and play your instrument
Basic care and maintenance
Establish lesson goals
For Intermediate & Advanced Students:
Your instructor will work with you to determine the curriculum
Establish lesson goals and preference for music genre
Develop technique and expand repertoire
HOW DO I PAY?
All of our accounts are set up on EZ-PAY, an automatic payment system for lessons.
WHAT DO LESSONS COST?
All of our instructors set their own rates. Please ask a store associate to help find the instructor that’s right for you and get the details on cost!