- Item # 0078893
- Model # 3323H00010
This Crown PZM30D Boundary Microphone is a Pressure Zone Microphone designed for pro recording, sound reinforcement, and broadcasting. It has many applications, miking anything from full orchestras to… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Adds loads of ambience to your recordings.
Bring some pressure to bear on your recordings with this extraordinary mic. Order today!
- This Pressure Zone Microphone technology
- Dual frequency response
- Frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz a
- Maximum SPL of 150dB
- 3-year warranty
Crown PZM30D Boundary Microphone
- Transducer: Electret condenser
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Hemispherical polar pattern when placed on floors, walls, or ceilings
- Open circuit sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa (-43dB re 1 volt/Pa)
- Power sensitivity: -43dB re 1 mW/pa. EIA sensitivity -135dBm
- 240 ohm impedence balanced
- Self noise: 20dB equivalent SPL, A-weighted
- S/N ratio: 74dB @ 94dB SPL
- Maximum SPL: 150dB SPL at the mic produces 3% THD
- 12-48V phantom power
- Weight: 6-1/2 oz.
- 6" x 5" x 3/4"