- Item # 0036598
- Model # H510 4/4M
D'Addario's Helicore strings are justifiably popular; they offer a warm, rich sound that's remarkably similar to gut or synthetic core strings. Unlike gut, however, their all-metal construction render… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Warm, rich sound that's impervious to fluctuations in humidity.
D'Addario's Helicore strings are justifiably popular; they offer a warm, rich sound that's remarkably similar to gut or synthetic core strings. Unlike gut, however, their all-metal construction renders them impervious to fluctuations in humidity and temperature. Helicore strings have a multi-strand high-carbon steel core that produces flexible response and range. The core is overlaid with exotic alloy windings that provide extremely quick bow response and outstanding projection. The end result is a versatile string with very long playing life that is extremely stable under all playing conditions. Trust D'Addario to make better strings. Order today.
- Ball end string with yellow and blue silking
- 1/8-¾ size available in medium tension; 4/4 size available in light, medium or heavy tension
- Stranded steel core provides optimum playability and produces a clear, warm tone
- A and D string have titanium winding; G string has tungsten-silver winding; Fractional C string has tungsten-nickel winding and 4/4 C string has tungsten-silver winding
- Versatile string that works well for a wide variety of playing styles and instruments
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry