- Item # 1334782
- Model # MCR-X15E
Inspired by the most prized vintage mouthpieces of the 1920s, the Reserve series harnesses modern technology to recreate the incomparable craftsmanship of the era. Milled, not molded, from hard rubber… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Vintage-inspired clarinet mouthpiece.
Inspired by the most prized vintage mouthpieces of the 1920s, the Reserve series harnesses modern technology to recreate the incomparable craftsmanship of the era. Milled, not molded, from hard rubber for a higher level of consistency, every Reserve mouthpiece is machined to the strictest tolerances. The true beauty of Reserve lies beyond its polished angles, glorious curves and proprietary materials to something far more remarkable: its sound.It is the first mouthpiece of its kind in that it is precision-milled, a virtue of modern technology, and modeled after vintage designs, a blessing of timeless craftsmanship. The Reserve is the collaborative result of top players, craftsmen and engineers all putting their heads together to create a mouthpiece that will permit an artist to articulate a musical vision. Born in 1928, and only reaching full maturity now. Order today.
- Precision milling delivers unparalleled consistency
- Crafted from a unique proprietary hard rubber for tonal beauty and evenness
- Designed by a team of top players, craftsmen, and engineers
- Helps foster proper playing habits and technique in students
- Six models in an array of resistance options in two pitch systems, A=441 and 442 Hz