A limited edition release that delivers top power.
The Deluxe DC Limited Edition from D’Angelico is a performance-driven double cutaway semi-hollow boasting powerful, versatile tone. Featuring Seymour Duncan Antiquity Retrospec humbuckers, the Limited Edition DC offers a remarkable level of crisp articulation and vintage-inspired humbucker power, while a three-way toggle and coil-splitting push/pull tone knobs allow for seamless tonal variation. A rosewood fingerboard paired with the DC's full 16-inch-wide semi-hollow body makes for untempered and warm sustain, while a slim neck shape guarantees maximum playability. Available in Sage, Sapphire and Rust—only 50 pieces each, worldwide.
- Body type: Double cutaway semi-hollow with centerblock
- Top wood: Laminated maple
- Body wood: Laminated maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple/walnut/maple
- Joint: Set-thru
- Scale length: 25"
- Truss rod: Double 420mm dual action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 16"
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl/Abalone Split Block
- Nut width/material: 1 11/16"/Tusq
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Antiquity Retrospec
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Antiquity Retrospec
- Control layout: 2 Humbuckers, 2 volume, 2 tone (push, pull)
- Pickup switch: 3-Way toggle
- Bridge type: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Color: Satin Nickel
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Deluxe hardshell
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Country of origin: Korea
- Double cutaway semi-hollow with centerblock
- Laminated maple top and body
- 3-Piece maple/walnut/maple neck
- 3-Ply rosewood fingerboard