- Item # 1530230
- Model # DAPD300VNATAPS
Introducing the D'Angelico Premier Lexington, a classic non-cutaway dreadnought offering a remarkably large sound and vibey, vintage aesthetics—featuring a solid spruce top for crystal clear tone and… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A classic non-cutaway dreadnought offering a remarkably large sound and vintage aesthetics.
Introducing the D'Angelico Premier Lexington, a classic non-cutaway dreadnought offering a remarkably large sound and vibey, vintage aesthetics—featuring a solid spruce top for crystal clear tone and a no-frills body shape that promises serious sustain. Its onboard preamp amplifies true-to-tone and its LED tuner makes onstage tuning easy. Sporting a satin finish on its slim-C-shape mahogany neck, the D'Angelico Premier Lexington promises the power of a dreadnought and unexpected player comfort. Available in Vintage Natural, Iced Tea Burst and Trans Black Cherry Burst. Remarkable sound and vintage aesthetics from D'Angelico. Order today.
- Solid Sitka spruce top and laminated mahogany back and sides
- C-shape 25" scale mahogany scarf neck, ovangkol fingerboard and bridge, acrylic pearl block inlays
- D'Angelico onboard preamp/tuner, Stairstep Wave chrome tuning machines
- Satin-finished neck
D'Angelico Premier Series Lexington Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany, laminated
- Bracing pattern: X-scalloped
- Color: Vintage Natural
- Body width: 16"
- Body depth: 4x4.7"
- Binding: 5-ply
- Back centerstrip: 3-ply
- Rosette: 3-ring (ABS & abalone)
- Neck shape: C-shape
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Neck wood: Mahogany scarf
- Scale length: 25"
- Number of frets: 20
- Fret type: Medium jumbo
- Top inlay: Acrylic pearl block
- Radius: 16"
- Neck finish: Satin
- Joint type: Dovetail
- Thickness at 1st fret: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th fret: 22mm
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Pickup/preamp: D'Angelico onboard preamp/tuner
- Output jack: Standard mono
- Tuning machines: Stairstep Wave
- Bridge material: Ovangkol
- Bridge shape: Stairstep
- Bridge pins: Ebony/abalone dot
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Hardware color: Antique Bronze
- Headstock binding: 1-ply white
- Headpin: Cupola
- Truss rod cover: Aluminum Skyscraper
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16 (12-53)
- Strap buttons: 2 chrome