A Fishman Presys+ preamp amplifies the rich tone of this classically styled acoustic-electric.
The Dean St. Augustine Elite Dread solid-top acoustic-electric guitar is packed with full-bodied tone and has been crafted with care and precision. It features a solid spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides, and new tonal bracing for a richer sound experience. For heightened tonality and aesthetics, the St. Augustine Elite Dread includes a Spanish ebony fingerboard and ebony bridge, as well as a Fishman Presys+ preamp to amplify your sound with clarity. Additional appointments include abalone inlays, chrome hardware, Grover open-gear tuners and a dual-action truss rod.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Top wood: Solid spruce
- Back & sides: Solid mahogany
- Neck shape: Soft "V"
- Nut width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Spanish ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: GraphTech nut
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Presys+ preamp
- Special features: Dual-action truss rod
- Tuning machines: Grover open-gear
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Solid spruce top with solid mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck in a soft “V”-shaped profile
- Ebony bridge and Spanish ebony fingerboard with abalone inlays
- Fishman Presys+ preamp
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.