- Item # 1564119
- Model # SA ELITE E GA
The Dean St. Augustine Elite grand auditorium solid-top acoustic-electric guitar is packed with full-bodied tone and has been crafted with care and precision. It features a solid spruce top, solid mah… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A Fishman Presys+ preamp amplifies the rich tone of this classically styled acoustic-electric.
The Dean St. Augustine Elite grand auditorium solid-top acoustic-electric guitar is packed with full-bodied tone and has been crafted with care and precision. It features a solid spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides, and new tonal bracing to bring richer depth to your music. For heightened tonality and aesthetics, the St. Augustine Elite grand auditorium includes a Spanish ebony fingerboard and ebony bridge, as well as a Fishman Presys+ preamp to amplify your sound with clarity. Additional appointments include abalone inlays, chrome hardware, Grover open-gear tuners and a dual-action truss rod. Enjoy full-bodied tone with the St. Augustine Elite grand auditorium acoustic-electric. Order today.
- Solid spruce top with solid mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck in a soft “V”-shaped profile
- Ebony bridge and Spanish ebony fingerboard with abalone inlays
- Fishman Presys+ preamp
Dean St. Augustine Elite Grand Auditorium Solid-Top Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Body type: Grand auditorium
- Top wood: Solid spruce
- Back & sides: Solid mahogany
- Neck shape: Soft "V"
- Nut width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Spanish ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: GraphTech nut
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Presys+ preamp
- Special features: Dual-action truss rod
- Tuning machines: Grover open-gear
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6 string