Articulation, endurance and intonation with a powerful sound in all registers.
Designed in cooperation with tuba artist Aaron Tindall, these mouthpieces offer a truer tuba sound compared to any other mouthpiece available. Each mouthpiece offers improved articulation, endurance and intonation with a powerful sound in all registers, from low to high. Since the exact matching of mouthpiece and instrument leadpipe is vital to achieve the correct response from modern German tubas, the mouthpiece shank has been very carefully engineered to fit all tubas with the standard "Euroshank"-type fitting.
- AT1U: 32.8 mm cup diameter; 9.53 mm throat; large funnel-style mouthpiece with straighter cup wall
- AT2U: 32.8 mm cup diameter; 8.2 mm throat; large funnel-bowl mix style cup with large throat
- AT3U: 32.8 mm cup diameter; 8.2 mm throat; Hellebery-styled mouthpiece with ease of playing in all registers
- AT4U: 32.8 mm cup diameter; 8.3 mm throat; Geib-styled mouthpiece ideal for rotary CC tubas. Allows for enhanced upper overtones
- AT5U: 32.8 mm cup diameter; 8.9 mm throat; large F tuba mouthpiece with large funnel-bowl mix style cup and smaller throat and tighter backbore
- AT6U: 32.8 mm cup diameter; 8.4 mm throat; F tuba mouthpiece with large funnel-bowl mix style cup and medium throat
- AT7U: 32.8 mm cup diameter; 8 mm throat; medium cup F tuba mouthpiece ideal for chamber and solo work
- AT8U: 32.8 mm cup diameter; 7.9 mm throat; shallow cup F tuba mouthpiece ideal for all types of solo playing
- Available sizes: AT1U, AT2U, AT3U, AT4U, AT5U, AT6U, AT7U, AT8U
- Model number: The number refers to the cup diameter; the higher the number, the smaller the diameter
- Finish: Silver-plate
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.