- Item # 1561094
- Model # 2028-B-B01
On a live stage, the 2028 supercardioid vocal microphone from DPA Microphones delivers open and transparent sound. In fact, it needs no (or very little) EQ to sound like you're standing right next to… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A supercardioid vocal microphone with excellent transparency.
On a live stage, the 2028 supercardioid vocal microphone from DPA Microphones delivers open and transparent sound. In fact, it needs no (or very little) EQ to sound like you're standing right next to the singer listening to their performance. This allows the singer to use their voice just as if no mic was present, which puts less strain on them. This amazing transparency is unique for DPA vocal mics. Order the 2028 Super Cardioid vocal microphone today.
DPA Microphones 2028 Super Cardioid Vocal Microphone
- Directional pattern: Supercardioid
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Effective frequency range ±2 dB, at 4.7": 100 Hz - 16 kHz. Permanent 3rd order low-cut filter at 80 Hz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz: 5 mV/Pa; -46 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 22 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 23 dB(A))
- Distortion, THD 1%: 136 dB SPL RMS, 139 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 117 dB
- Max. SPL: 160 dB SPL peak
- Rated output impedance: 150 Ω
- Minimum load impedance: 1 kΩ
- Cable drive capability: 328 ft.
- Output balance principle: Impedance balancing with Active Drive
- Common mode rejection ratio (CMRR): 50 dB at 1 kHz
- Power supply (for full performance): P48 (Phantom Power)
- Current consumption: Max 2.5 mA
- Connector: XLR-3M. Pin 1: shield, Pin 2: signal + phase, Pin 3: - phase
- Weight: 10.1 oz.