Clean and transparent sound quality from an omnidirectional head-worn mic.
The 4066 CORE Omnidirectional headset microphone with 3-pin LEMO connector for Sennheiser Wireless (small) from DPA Microphones offers clean and transparent sound quality with lots of headroom. The headset construction is unique with a detachable mic boom from the headset mount to switch and reattach to either the left or right side. Humidity, often an issue in theatrical applications, is not a problem due to the double-vent protection system and a drop stopper on the microphone boom. Also, the materials inside the mic are water resistant. These design elements make it very difficult for the microphone to fail due to humidity.
- Directional pattern: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Effective frequency range: ±2 dB
- Soft boost grid: 40 Hz - 20 kHz, 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz
- High boost grid: 40 Hz - 20 kHz, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz
- Rated output impedance: 30-40 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 984 ft. with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Power supply for wireless systems: Min. 5 V - max, 10 V through DPA adapter
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone), 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Connector: MicroDot, TA4F Mini-XLR, 3-pin LEMO, Mini-Jack
- Weight: 0.03 lb. including cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 0.21 in.
- Cable length: 3.9 ft.
- Cable diameter: 0.06 in.
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Resistant to humidity
- Double-vent protection system
- Available in three colors and three sizes
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems