- Item # 1566445
- Model # 4066-OC-A-F00-LH
The 4066 CORE Omnidirectional headset microphone with MicroDot connector from DPA Microphones offers clean and transparent sound quality with lots of headroom. The headset construction is unique with… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An omnidirectional headset microphone that is resistant to humidity.
The 4066 CORE Omnidirectional headset microphone with MicroDot connector from DPA Microphones offers clean and transparent sound quality with lots of headroom. The headset construction is unique with a detachable mic boom from the headset mount to switch it to either the left or right side and then reattach it. Humidity, often an issue in theatrical applications, is not a problem. This microphone is constructed with a double-vent protection system and a drop stopper on the microphone boom. Also, the materials inside the mic are water resistant. These design elements make it very difficult for the microphone to fail due to humidity. Order the 4066 CORE Omnidirectional headset microphone with MicroDot connector today.
- Resistant to humidity
- Double-vent protection system
- Available in three colors and three sizes
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
DPA Microphones 4066 CORE Omnidirectional Headset Microphone with MicroDot Connector
- Directional pattern: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Effective frequency range: ±2 dB
- Soft boost grid: 40 Hz - 20 kHz, 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz
- High boost grid: 40 Hz - 20 kHz, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz
- Rated output impedance: 30-40 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 984 ft. with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Power supply for wireless systems: Min. 5 V - max, 10 V through DPA adapter
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone), 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Connector: MicroDot, TA4F Mini-XLR, 3-pin LEMO, Mini-Jack
- Weight: 0.03 lb. including cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 0.21 in.
- Cable length: 3.9 ft.
- Cable diameter: 0.06 in.
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin