A double-vent protection system keeps this omnidirectional mic at top-tier performance quality despite humidity.
DPA Microphones' 4066 CORE Omnidirectional headset microphone with MicroDot connector (Small) offers clean and transparent sound quality with lots of headroom. The headset construction is unique with a detachable mic boom from the headset mount to switch it to either the left or right side and then reattach it. The microphone is constructed with a double-vent protection system and a drop stopper on the microphone boom and water resistant materials to combat humidity.
- Directional pattern: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Effective frequency range: ±2 dB
- Soft boost grid: 40 Hz - 20 kHz, 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz
- High boost grid: 40 Hz - 20 kHz, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz
- Rated output impedance: 30-40 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 984 ft. with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Power supply for wireless systems: Min. 5 V - max, 10 V through DPA adapter
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone), 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Connector: MicroDot, TA4F Mini-XLR, 3-pin LEMO, Mini-Jack
- Weight: 0.03 lb. including cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 0.21 in.
- Cable length: 3.9 ft.
- Cable diameter: 0.06 in.
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Resistant to humidity
- Double-vent protection system
- Available in three colors and three sizes
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems