- Item # 1566443
- Model # 4066-OC-A-C10-LH
The 4066 CORE Omnidirectional Headset Microphone with TA4F connector for Shure Wireless from BPA Microphones offers clean and transparent sound quality with lots of headroom with its unique headset co… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Am omnidirectional head-worn mic with water resistant internal materials.
The 4066 CORE Omnidirectional Headset Microphone with TA4F connector for Shure Wireless from BPA Microphones offers clean and transparent sound quality with lots of headroom with its unique headset construction. The detachable mic boom can switch to either the left or right side. Humidity, often an issue in theatrical applications, is not a problem due to the double-vent protection system and a drop stopper on the microphone boom. Also, the materials inside the mic are water resistant. Order the 4066 CORE Omnidirectional headset microphone with TA4F connector for Shure Wireless today.
- Resistant to humidity
- Double-vent protection system
- Available in three colors and three sizes
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
DPA Microphones 4066 CORE Omnidirectional Headset Microphone with TA4F Connector for Shure Wireless
- Directional pattern: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Effective frequency range: ±2 dB
- Soft boost grid: 40 Hz - 20 kHz, 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz
- High boost grid: 40 Hz - 20 kHz, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz
- Rated output impedance: 30-40 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 984 ft. with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Power supply for wireless systems: Min. 5 V - max, 10 V through DPA adapter
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone), 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Connector: MicroDot, TA4F Mini-XLR, 3-pin LEMO, Mini-Jack
- Weight: 0.03 lb. including cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 0.21 in.
- Cable length: 3.9 ft.
- Cable diameter: 0.06 in.
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin