Omnidirection lavalier mic for capturing pristine vocals.
The DPA 4080 cardioid lavalier captures the human voice with an unusually high degree of definition. This mic offers maximum side rejection and excellent sonic focus on the subject. It is designed for broadcast, conference and other live performances both in the studio and in the field.
- For wireless systems: Min. 5 V - max. 10 V through DPA adapter
- With DAD6001-BC: P48 (Phantom Power). Will work from 12 V
- Current consumption:Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone). 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Connector:MicroDot, TA4F Mini-XLR, 3-pin LEMO, Mini-Jack
- Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Temperature range: -40°C to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Relative humidity (RH): Up to 90%
- Excellent speech reproduction
- Discreet, compact design
- Fits both left and right buttoned shirts
- Delivered with both black and white pop filters
- Modular adapter system fits most professional wireless systems