- Item # 1566486
- Model # 4088-DC-A-F00-LH
DPA Microphones' 4088 CORE Directional Headset Microphone with MicroDot Connector provides excellent off-axis rejection in high-SPL situations and efficiently suppresses distant sound sources making i… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Handle high-SPL events with rejection of background noise.
DPA Microphones' 4088 CORE Directional Headset Microphone with MicroDot Connector provides excellent off-axis rejection in high-SPL situations and efficiently suppresses distant sound sources making it ideal for demanding live performance environments where background noise and feedback are concerns. The bass response is designed for optimal linearity at 1 in. from the sound source, meaning that the bass roll-off will be relatively prominent at a greater distance. Order the 4088 CORE Directional Headset Microphone with MicroDot connector today.
- Pristine audio quality
- Lightweight and flexible
- Easy mounting to the left or right
- Resistant to humidity
- Flexible adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
DPA Microphones 4088 CORE Directional Headset Microphone with MicroDot Connector
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Rated output impedance: 30-40 ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 984 ft. with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Power supply for wireless systems: Min. 5 V, max. 10 V through DPA adapter
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone), 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Connector: MicroDot, TA4F Mini-XLR, 3-pin LEMO, Mini-Jack
- Weight: 0.03 lb. including cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 0.21 in.
- Microphone length: 0.5 in
- Cable length: 3.9 ft
- Cable diameter: 0.06 in.
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin