A feedback-fighting headset microphone with excellent off-axis rejection.
The 4088 CORE Directional Headset Microphone with mini-jack connector for Sennheiser Wireless from DPA Microphones provides excellent off-axis rejection in high-SPL situations. It efficiently suppresses distant sound sources making it ideal for demanding live performance environments where background noise and feedback are concerns. In high-SPL events, or when feedback is a concern, this microphone will tackle these challenges with ease. The bass response is designed for optimal linearity at 1 in. from the sound source. This means that the bass roll-off will be relatively prominent at a greater distance, which is a paramount factor when it comes to rejection of background noise and in the fight to avoid feedback.
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Rated output impedance: 30-40 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 984 ft. with DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Power supply for wireless systems: Min. 5 V, max. 10 V through DPA adapter
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone), 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Connector: MicroDot, TA4F Mini-XLR, 3-pin LEMO, Mini-Jack
- Weight: 0.03 lb. including Cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 0.21 in.
- Microphone length: 0.5 in.
- Cable length: 3.9 ft.
- Cable diameter: 0.06 in.
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Pristine audio quality
- Lightweight and flexible
- Easy mounting to the left or right
- Resistant to humidity
- Flexible adapter system fits most professional wireless systems