- Item # 1566481
- Model # 4088-DC-A-C34-LH-S
The 4088 CORE Directional Headset Microphone with mini-jack connector for Sennheiser Wireless (small) from DPA Microphones provides excellent off-axis rejection in high-SPL situations. It efficiently… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Smooth and elegant design in a headset cardioid mic.
The 4088 CORE Directional Headset Microphone with mini-jack connector for Sennheiser Wireless (small) from DPA Microphones provides excellent off-axis rejection in high-SPL situations. It efficiently suppresses distant sound sources making it perfect for demanding live performance environments where background noise and feedback are concerns. It handles high-SPL events with ease. The bass response is designed for optimal linearity at 1 in. from the sound source. This means that the bass roll-off will be relatively prominent at a greater distance, which is an important factor when it comes to rejection of background noise and in the avoiding feedback. Order the 4088 CORE Directional Headset Microphone with mini-jack connector for Sennheiser Wireless (small) today.
- Pristine audio quality
- Lightweight and flexible
- Easy mounting to the left or right
- Resistant to humidity
- Flexible adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
DPA Microphones 4088 CORE Directional Headset Microphone with Mini-Jack Connector for Sennheiser Wireless (Small)
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Rated output impedance: 30-40 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 984 ft. with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Power supply for wireless systems: Min. 5 V, max. 10 V through DPA adapter
- With DAD6001-BC: P48 (Phantom Power), from 12 V
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone), 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Connector: MicroDot, TA4F Mini-XLR, 3-pin LEMO, Mini-Jack
- Weight: 0.3 lb. including cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter: 0.21 in.
- Microphone length: 0.5 in.
- Cable length: 3.9 ft.
- Cable diameter: 0.06 in.
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin