A durable headset mic with a dual gold plated diaphragm.
The 4088 CORE Directional Headset Microphone from DPA Microphones offers an open and natural sound, making it ideal for both spoken word and vocal performance applications. This mic provides excellent off-axis rejection in high-SPL situations. It efficiently suppresses distant sound sources making it perfect for demanding live performance environments where background noise and feedback are concerns. In high-SPL events, or when feedback is a concern, this microphone will tackle these challenges with ease. The bass response is designed for optimal linearity at 1" from the sound source, meaning that the bass roll-off will be relatively prominent at a greater distance. The smooth and elegant design of the 4088 Directional Headset Microphone makes it an ideally invisible head-worn true cardioid microphone.
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Rated output impedance: 30-40 ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 984 ft. with DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Power supply for wireless systems: Min. 5 V, max. 10 V through DPA adapter
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone). 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Connector: MicroDot, TA4F Mini-XLR, 3-pin LEMO, Mini-Jack
- Weight: 0.03 lb.
- Microphone diameter: 0.21 in.
- Microphone length: 0.5 in.
- Cable length: 3.9 ft.
- Cable diameter: 0.06 in.
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Pristine audio quality
- Lightweight and flexible
- Easy mounting to the left or right
- Resistant to humidity
- Flexible adapter system fits most professional wireless systems
- Water-repellant nano-coating of the cover and housing
- Hermetic sealing of the sensitive amplifier at the core of the mic
- Dual gold plating of the diaphragm