- Item # 1561097
- Model # 4466-OC-R-B00
The 4466 CORE omnidirectional headset microphone combines DPA’s renowned 5 mm capsules with CORE by DPA technology and the Red Dot award-winning headset. These advanced headsets are secure, durable an… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Omnidirectional headset microphone for vocals and speech.
The 4466 CORE omnidirectional headset microphone combines DPA’s renowned 5 mm capsules with CORE by DPA technology and the Red Dot award-winning headset. These advanced headsets are secure, durable and flexible for theatre, broadcast, house of worship and conferencing applications. This omni mic offers clean and transparent sound quality with lots of headroom and a sensitivity of 6 mV/Pa. This matches the level of the human voice to the general input sensitivity of most wireless transmitters. When powered correctly, the microphone will be able to handle very high sound pressure levels up to 134 dB SPL so users can both speak and sing into the mic with no hint of distortion. The max SPL handling is an impressive 144 dB. The one-size-fits-all Headset is the most advanced construction on the market. It ensures comfort, even during long-term wear, but does so without sacrificing security. Its form grips gently and snuggly around the head and is easily adjustable. The spring mechanisms that grip around the ears are gentle, yet firm enough for you to feel secure during your performance. The headset can also be customized on site to suit individual performers for a perfect fit. Order the 4466 CORE headset microphone today.
DPA Microphones 4466 CORE Omnidirectional Headset Microphone
- Directional pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Dynamic range - CORE: Typ. 111 dB
- Max. SPL: 144 dB SPL peak
- Rated output impedance: 30 - 40 Ω
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft) with DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone). 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR Adapter
- Connector: MicroDot, TA4F Mini-XLR, 3-pin LEMO, Mini-Jack
- Weight: 0.4 oz. incl. cable and MicroDot connector